Well-maintained two story home in desirable Apex location convenient to I-540 & US-64 & just a short drive to Downtown Apex.
- The living room has vaulted ceiling & wood-burning fireplace.
- Hardwood floors in living & dining.
- Eat-in kitchen w/ granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, island, & pantry.
- Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling & walk-in closet.
- Fenced backyard with 2 decks, paver patio, great trees.
- Roof, water heater, upstairs bath flooring & HVAC all new in last 3 years!
- Short walk to neighborhood pool.
Please note: 2 metal shelving units in the garage do not convey. Garage has built-in storage and garage loft storage which do convey. Some Wake County schools have caps – if schools are important to your buyers, check with WCPSS for cap info.
See our virtual tour and full details here.
Want to tour this great home? Call or text Amy at (919) 818-5001 or Contact Amy Shair here.
|Address:||3005 Shopton Drive|
Please sign up for a Listing Manager account below to inquire about this listing