Here are some of the most recent new business’ in the Raleigh area as per Go Downtown Raleigh for the last quarter of 2011.
1. Battistella’s Cajun Kitchen (200 E. Martin Street)
2. Tutti Frutti (222 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 103)
3. The London Bridge Pub (110 E. Hargett Street)
4. Volcano Café and Lounge (108 E. Hargett Street)
5. C Grace (407 Glenwood Avenue)
6. Cimos (111 E. Hargett Street, Suite 100)
7. Foursaken Media (111 E. Hargett Street)
8. Videri Chocolate Factory (327 W. Davie Street, Suite 100)
9. Zaky Mediterranean Express (222 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 105)
10. Oryx Restaurant and Ultralounge (510 Glenwood Avenue)
How about you? Will you visit any of these places? I know my family and I will.
Are there any other small local business that have recently started that you have found to be amazing? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!